From musicals and concerts to competitions and talent shows, our Performing Arts program at SCA has room for everyone. Our students have the option to be involved in chapel by using their musical talents to lead their peers in worship, participate in the Georgia Independent Christian Arts competition – a musical and academic competition – every spring, or help with behind-the-scenes work. Younger students have the opportunity to sing in a choral group that performs at Disney each year. Additionally, we offer two summer camps that are extended to youth outside our student body. There is a role for everyone!
We believe that God has given us the gift of music, creativity, and storytelling to steward for His glory. We glorify Him not only through the stories we tell, but we strive for excellence in every aspect of production. Developing musical and performance skills is a valuable opportunity for students to grow in their confidence, discipline, the spirit of contributing to a team effort, critical thinking skills, and the opportunity to do life together. We love to have a good time!
No production at SCA is a small undertaking. Every performance is envisioned and executed with excellence. From elementary through high school, students have the opportunity to cultivate a strong foundation in the arts. Encouraging students to use and master the talents God has given them is what our Performing Arts program is all about.
What your student can be involved in at SCA:
• One Act (7th-12th Grades)
• OneVoice-Disney’s Performing Arts OnStage (Middle School Choir)
• Lest We Forget, Veterans Day Program (K5-12th Grades)
• 1st-5th Grade Musical
• Thanksgiving Program K4
• Christmas Programs (K-6th Grades)
• High School Winter Musical
• GICAA Literary
• Middle School Musical
• Blast from the Past
• High School Spring Production
• K3-4th end-of-year program, 1st-2nd show, 3rd & 4th instrumental performance, 5th-grade wax museum
• Elementary Troupe (4th and 5th-grade Musical)
• Two theatre summer camps (K5-12th Grades)
• Chapel Worship Team
• Film writing and producing
• Sherwood Showstoppers
• Additional performance opportunities
Recent Musical Theatre Performances:
• Aristocats Kids
• Dear Edwina Jr.
• Jungle Book
• Frog and Toad Kids
• Annie Jr.
• Willy Wonka Jr.
• Music Man Jr.
• Beauty and the Beast
• Sound of Music
• No Body to Murder: A Mysterious Comedy
• Winnie the Pooh
• Peter Pan
• Singin’ in the Rain
• Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
• Hello Dolly
• Mary Poppins
• Berlin - an SCA original play
• A Simpler Time
For more information email:
Brydon Fox (High School)
Vickie Knuckles (Elementary and Middle School)
Peter Pan (2020)
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (2019)
Mary Poppins (2018)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (2016)
Singin In The Rain (2015)
Beauty and the Beast (2014)